CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day...And Birthday Parties....


This past weekend I had high hopes of laying out by the pool and catching some rays...but for those who live in the Hattiesburg area know that it rained for THREE days straight! So instead I relaxed inside and spent time with family. Saturday we did run over to a friend's house to visit for a little while before going over to eat supper with my parents. For Memorial Day Shea and I went over to the Greer's house for Charles' birthday. We had a good time and ended the night with a friendly competition of boys vs. girls...in TABOO. Guess who won?? THE GIRLS of course!!!


Wednesday night we celebrated my friend Rachel's 30th birthday at Walnut Circle Grill. The food was great as usual and we had such a great time with just the girls.

I ask for prayers for my uncle who is being deployed to Iraq in a month. He will be gone for 6 months and will be leaving a wife and two precious boys at home in San Antonio. We will all miss him dearly but know that our Lord and Savior will be with him as his protector.

2 John 1:3 - Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, The Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love.

With Love,

Bethany

0 comments: