CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Calling All Praying Warriors

I haven't posted in a month or so, but I need all of your prayers today. Shea and I will go to Jackson this afternoon for our high risk doctors appointment with Dr. Perry. So far in Hattiesburg the ultrasounds have looked good, but anyone who has been to the high risk doctor knows how un-nerving this can be. The ultrasound today will be clearer and more detailed and the doctor will be able to take a closer look for any abnormalities with our baby. Please pray for a good report and also strength and peace for Shea and I.

Also...we got some big news two weeks ago...WE ARE HAVING A BOY! Shea and I surprised our families with the news by letting our mom's open up a little boy outfit. It was a lot of fun for everyone.

Thanks so much for the prayers. I will post later today with our results.

OUR GOD IS GOOD!!!!

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Romans 15:4

Praising God!
Bethany

2 comments:

The Metz Family said...

sweet bethany-
I have not been readingt many blogs this summer, but now I am back to reading and am so happy about your news. I just know everything is going to go beautifully today at your doctor's appointment, and I also know that your sweet spirit and faith are going to be with you no matter what!
I hope to see you at some football games!!!!

Taylor said...

Congrats on the boy! Have y'all picked out a name? Good luck at Dr Perry's I had to go see him for my second pregnancy and got a little scare but everything turned out perfect! Good luck and post with the results!