CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

We will wait another week...

Yesterday we started our weekly visits to the doctor. These visits will include an ultrasound, NST (non stress test) and doctor visit with Dr. Benton. The ultrasound is always first and went well. Baby Morris had a normal amount of fluid which is a good sign with his kidneys. His left kidney is still dilated and his right kidney is borderline dilated. In saying this, Angel (the ultrasound tech) said the structure of the kidneys still looks good. Yesterday we got to see him make some breathing motions with his chest...that was really neat! Angel said that sometimes you get to see this and sometimes not so I feel like it was God giving me a sign to calm down!

Next was the NST. I got to visit with Cindy (NST tech). She is so sweet and was so wonderful with my time with her during my pregnancy with Mary Glenn. It was good seeing her, but I told her I wanted different results this time! The NST is a monitor that measures the baby's heart rate, fetal movements, and contractions. The techs and doctors like to see a good range of heart rates and lots of movements. At first Morris was asleep and his heart rate stayed around 135-139 and of course he didn't move...HE WAS SLEEPING!!! Well Cindy had to "zap" him twice to wake him up. The first time he didn't like it and I think Cindy jumped and I screamed...too funny! But the second time wasn't as tramatic on my little man. He woke up...gave me good movement and also a range 140-160 with his heart rate. Cindy was satisfied.

Then we went to see Dr. Benton. My blood pressure was high and Dr. Benton was not happy. He threatned to make me slow down, but I promised him I would. After I layed down on my left side my blood pressure went down...my urine was clear and I was free to go for another week!

Thanks for the prayers. I will go back on Wednesday to do it all again. Keep up the prayers!

Praising God!
Bethany

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Bethany,
I am so glad that things are looking so great for you and for Morris! I will be praying that each week holds the same amazing news... and that your labor and delivery will go smoothly! :)
Have a wonderful Christmas!
-Johnell

Gaius Guild said...

Tidak memberi Anda pembayaran terbaik. Mesin di stasiun kereta atau bus dan di bandara juga harus dihindari karena ini bukan slot terbaik untuk memenangkan banyak uang.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/sumoqq78/