CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

George Morris McNease

Hello to All!

I can't believe that I am almost 2 1/2 weeks late posting but our little man made his grand debut on January 7, 2010. He weighed 5 lbs. 11 ozs and was 19 1/2" long. These past two weeks have been a whirlwind for me but I think we are starting to adjust and get in some sort of routine...atleast I pray so!

I know some of you are wondering why he came earlier than expected...well here is the story. Starting in the middle of December I began having some blood pressure issues. I went to the hospital and everything was good so I was sent home on "partial" bed rest. That was December 19th. The next week at my doctor's visit everything was "ok"...my blood pressure was still high, but came down after I layed on my left side and the NST on Morris was good. Doctor's orders was to continue to rest. Well the week after Christmas my blood pressure was way too high and I got admitted into the hospital for a "24 hour observation"...things looked good again...but this time it was STRICT bed rest. I was MISERABLE!!! Then on January 7th my blood pressure was high...it didn't want to come down quick enough...so after Dr. Benton talked with some other doctors...they decided it was time to meet George Morris.

We had our two week check up with Dr. Benton (yes our pediatrician is the wife to our OBGYN). Morris is a growing boy...he had grown in head, length, and weight...he weighed in at 6 lbs. 6 ozs.

He is a bundle of joy and we think he is absolutely precious! I am a nervous wreck at all times...checking on him 24/7 and making sure he is breathing...but everyone tells me that is normal behavior for a first time mom. Continue to pray for our health and peace and comfort. Hopefully I can post a picture soon! Shea has downloaded them to a hard drive but I have no idea where to find them! SORRY!

May God Bless You All!

Praising Him!
Bethany

10 comments:

blog said...

God is good!

heatherstockett said...

So happy for you! I know yall will be great parents! God is good all the time :)

Taylor said...

I think I told you on Face Book but Congrats again...post pics soon! I use my blog as an electronic scrap book (I do a real one also) but I think these will be fun for the girls to look at one day :)

The Gardners said...

Give us some pics soon! I can't wait to see his sweet face!

Angel Magee said...

Glad you are doing well and adjusting to mommyhood!! I also agree with the others...at least one picture would be great.

The G's said...

Congratulations! Praising God with you guys!

Christa in NC

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

World Famous said...

Nicely written blog, Thanks for sharing Exam Papers

Gaius Guild said...

Hal lain yang perlu diingat adalah belajar bagaimana memilih dan menganalisis mesin slot. Sebelum Anda meningkatkan taruhan Anda, Anda harus terlebih dahulu mengidentifikasi apakah mesin berkinerja baik atau tidak.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/sumoqq78/

Anonymous said...

I'm 55-year-old from Paris, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below,

Cancer

HIV/Aids

Herpes Virus

Bladder cancer

Brain cancer

Colon-Rectal Cancer

Breast Cancer

Prostate Cancer

Esophageal cancer

Gallbladder cancer

Gestational trophoblastic disease

Head and neck cancer

Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer

Kidney cancer

Leukemia

Liver cancer

Lung cancer

Melanoma

Mesothelioma

Multiple myeloma

Neuroendocrine tumors

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma

Oral cancer

Ovarian cancer

Sinus cancer

Skin cancer

Soft tissue sarcoma

Spinal cancer

Stomach cancer

Testicular cancer

Throat cancer

Thyroid Cancer

Uterine cancer

Vaginal cancer

Vulvar cancer

Hepatitis

Chronic Illness

Lupus

Diabetes

FibromyalgiaMen/Women Infertility & Menstrual Cramp.