CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayers Needed

I come to you all tonight asking for prayers for my grandfather. This morning he was not feeling well so my grandmother took him to the ER. They learned that he was having congestive heart failure. They were going to need to admit him and remove fluid from the heart but things looked okay. Then while still in the ER he coded...they got him back but things are not looking good. They have now learned that he has an infection in the blood...his kidneys are also not functioning. Please pray for his two daughters and my grandmother. This is my grandmother's second husband...they married ten years ago after both of their spouses passed away. Also please pray for my mother as she is having to be with my grandmother during this hard time. My grandmother has the beginning of Alzheimer's disease and things can get her confused very quickly. I was with them for awhile tonight but seeing him on the respirator brought back fresh memories of precious Mary Glenn so I decided to come home and have some time to myself (Shea is off hunting). So now Marley and I will try to get some rest and pray for God's will on my grandfather.

Much Love,
Bethany

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Praying now for your grandfather and particularly for you as this brings back so many memories of your time with Mary Glenn. Know that even though Shae cannot be with you, you are never alone. God has you in the palm of His hand, snug and safe. Praying that you will have some peaceful sleep tonight.
love Sheena