CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Four Amazing Years...



Today Shea and I will celebrate our four year wedding anniversary. It's amazing how time flies. It seems like only yesterday we were anxiously awaiting our big day. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband. Shea and I were soul mates. This past year has been the hardest year of both of our lives...we have gone through a lot this year...some things that a couple may never experience. I can honestly say that I am a better person because of Shea. There is no way that I could have ever gotten through the death of my first child without him. He is my rock. Someone recently told me that Shea and I always looked so happy...my answer to them...WE ARE HAPPY! Even though we have faced a trial in our lives this past year, doesn't mean we can't still be happy. Do we miss Mary Glenn? EVERYDAY! But our Lord and Savior and Mary Glenn don't want us to be sad...our lives must go on! Mary Glenn is in a better place than her parents...and we can only wait our turn to go and dance in Heaven with her. Until that day comes Shea and I will continue to live our lives...we will continue to have fulfillment in each day...have fun in our marriage...love one another...pray about future...and wait and see what God has in store for us. I can't imagine!

On this day Shea please know that I love you more than anything in this world and thank you for being my partner in life. You are absolutely the best and my life is complete with you in it! I look forward to many more years to celebrate!

I love you!
Bethany

0 comments: