CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Picture Update...

Shea and I have been on the go a lot lately and are ready for our lives to slow down! Here are a few pictures...

In March we went to see Jamey Johnson in concert with our friends John & Machelle. It was suppose to be Jamey Johnson and Willie Nelson, but Willie got the flu so Randy Houser filled in. Jamey is one of my favorite singers so I really enjoyed it!




I had a great weekend in April with my friends from college. It was Jamie's wedding festivities weekend. Friday night my friends Ashley and Katie came into town to help prepare for Jamie's shower. The shower was at our house Saturday morning. The afternoon was spent at the spa. FABULOUS!! That night we went out in downtown Hattiesburg.


This past weekend we had M.G. Dyess & Regions Annual Relay for Life fish fry. As usual we had a great turn out and so far have raised over $11,000 dollars!!!






Unfortunately I have no pictures from Easter weekend. It was a great weekend. Saturday, my sister in law & niece opened their new store in Sumrall...Nellbaby's! The grand opening went really well and I am so excited for them. Sumrall has needed a cute gift shop for a long time now. If you are ever headed that way stop by...its on Main Street. Saturday night after the fish fry Shea and I went to the Conn/Slay wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous and a great time was had by all. We do have some pictures from that night, but they are on my sister's camera so when she sends them to me I will share. Be on the lookout for a another post soon.

Love to All,
Bethany

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bethany,
I so enjoy reading your posts - you are truly a remarkable young woman but then I remember you being that way from school as well. Perhaps Shae enhances your beauty that was already there. I pray daily for both of you as I know your young lives have been trying in recent months. Continue to focus on God's plan for you both.
Judi
(btw, is that Dallas "Sonny" Brown wearing the Kiss the Cook apron in the pic with Shae? He & I were in H.S. together many years ago.)