CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Flowers...

I love flowers! I always like to have spring flowers in pots around the pool and on the front porch. If you have ever been to my house I also have Iris' in the flower beds around my front door. Well I love it when they bloom...they add so much to the front of my house. I only wish they would bloom longer! Here are a couple of pictures! I can honestly say that I got my green thumb from my grandmother and not my mom! It must skip generations...just kidding mom!

Enjoy!




Jeremiah 29:11
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.

God Bless!
Bethany

1 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

we have irises (what's the plural of iris???!), too. i just love them and am so sad when the last bloom shrivels up!

so glad to see yours!