CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Doctor Visit Update

Yesterday was a day filled with many emotions. For some reason I had a lot of anxiety about this visit. I prayed and prayed asking God to give me peace and comfort...in which He did!

The visit was good. First I had to drink the lovely orange drink for my glucose test. Next up was the ultrasound. Baby McNease measured on scheduled. Praise God!!! He weighed in at a whopping 2 lbs. 11 ozs. Unfortunately, his kidneys are still dilated. We will go see Dr. Perry next Tuesday and get his opinion. From what we understand we will continue to monitor his kidneys on ultrasounds until Baby McNease is born. Once he is born we will have an ultrasound and then go from there. He can be treated with antibiotics at first...and then later if needed a stint...but hopefully it will be minor. This is very common in little boys. In saying all of this the fluid around the baby looks good and is in the "normal" range. The tissue around his kidneys looks good too. Please join us in prayer that the kidneys will heal on their own and we will have nothing to worry about. On another note...I passed the glucose test! Yippee!!! I had a visit with Dr. B too yesterday. He stressed to me that the kidneys will be ok and it is nothing to stress about...but if you know me I will stress no matter what!!!

Next week we will go to Jackson for the high risk doctor. I pray that this will be our last visit to Jackson (no offense Dr. P) We pray that there are no changes since we saw him in September...no abnormalities...no chromsonal markers...and kidneys regular sized. Pray for peace and comfort for Shea and I and ALWAYS pray for God's will.

Praising God!
Bethany

2 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to hear that everything is going well. Ya'll are in our thought's and prayers! Keep that sweet baby growing =)

Unknown said...

Bethany, awesome news about your new baby boy. I know that God will continue to bless you & Shea for your faithfulness to Him. Praise God from whom all Blessings flow.