CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To God be the Glory!

I don't know how to start this post...I am overwhelmed with emotions...and so grateful to all my prayer warriors. Today's visit in Jackson was a great success. From the mouth of Dr. Perry...Baby Morris is doing good. He doesn't see any major birth defects. His kidneys are still dilated...well atleast his left kidney is borderline dilated. His right kidney is looking better. We will continue to monitor with ultrasounds...probably in a month or so...and then ultrasounds after he is born. Dr. Perry is 90% positive this will correct itself at birth...so that will be our prayers!

As many of you know I have dreaded this doctor's appointment, but I am more relieved now. I am sure there will be anxiety until I see him face to face, but I am only human. Dr. P surprised me with some 4-D pictures of my little man. He is too cute if I don't say so myself. Someone asked Shea who he looked like and Shea said he looks like a baby...haha!! I am sure he will come out looking just like Shea...which is perfectly fine! Shea's a handsome guy!!! Mary Glenn had a good bit of Shea's features and I am sure this baby will be the same.

Words can't express my gratitude to you all. Please continue the prayers...they are working!!! Continue to pray for healthiness, growth, kidneys, peace and comfort, and God's will. Thanks to you all!

Praising God!
Bethany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful news Bethany and continuing to pray God's will in both your lives.

Meredith said...

Bethany, you do not know me but I am a friend of Taylor Claytons. I have been following your blog since last year and you and your family have been in my prayers for a long time. I am so happy for you and for baby morris's health. You and I are both expecting a baby and are on about the same schedule. I am due jan. 29, 2010. I almost cried today when I read the good news!!! God is great! please keep posting. you will continue to be in my prayers.

Meredith West