CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Please Pray!

This post will be short and sweet, but please remember Shea and I in your prayers. We will be going to Jackson for a morning appointment with Dr. Perry (high risk doctor) tomorrow. Please pray specifically for:

1 - Healthy Baby
2 - Good Weight/Measurements
3 - No Chromosomal Abnormalities
4 - Kidneys to look better
5 - Dr. Perry and his staff as they perform the ultrasound and give diagnosis
6 - Comfort and Peace for Shea and I
7 - God's will to be done

Thanks for the prayers!!!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139: 13-14

Praising God!
Bethany

0 comments: