CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

Christmas this year brought on a total different meaning for Shea and I. I would be lying to you all if I said this Christmas was not emotional. I had planned on having a baby at Christmas time if not the week after. I planned on getting cute baby stuff for Christmas gifts. I planned on all the family coming out to my house to see Mary Glenn's nursery. I planned a lot, but God had a bigger plan. I must say God's plan was much harder but bigger and better. But as my dad has told me since I was a little girl...nothing worth anything comes easy.

I unfortunately did not take many pictures of the family...but I do have some cute pictures of my sister with her favorite Christmas present...a new dog! When Shea and I went to Nashville we brought home a Brittany Spaniel for my sister as a surprise. As you can the surprise was pulled off!!!



Georgia and Dixie

0 comments: