CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl Time

Since college a few of my sorority sisters try to get together at Christmas time and just hang out. As the years have passed it seems harder to get us all together at the same time. Some of us live here in Hattiesburg, some on the coast, Mobile, and New York. This year Lori brought Carson and Melissa brought Cole. Let me tell you these boys are precious, but all over the place. They kept us entertained. Carson got mad when his Uncle Shea wasn't home so we called him in...Thank Goodness! Shea played and played with boys and they loved him. In fact Cole would have stayed with us I think...he cried and cried when he had to leave to go back home. I sat there watching and praying that maybe one day God will bless us with our own children to play with. As this year has passed a few of us have faced things in our lives that are very difficult..it was nice to all get together...talk...cry..and just hang out. I love you all very much and I hope we can keep this tradition for a very long time.













0 comments: