CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Well, I haven't blogged much in the past couple of months so I am going to play catch up. I finally got pictures downloaded from my camera to the computer. I hope I don't bore you all with the posts! I will start with company Christmas parties. At the M.G. Dyess Christmas party we exchange gifts during the day and then at night we party down with a band. Unfortunately I do not have pictures from the night party but here are a few from the day time party. I absolutely adore my co-workers and I can honestly say that I work for an awesome family and have wonderful co-workers. Words can not express my gratitude towards my work family as they supported me throughout my entire pregnancy with Mary Glenn. If you are reading this post...I love you guys!!!



Brian and Jessica



Smile!!!



I love this man...Glynn Dyess!



Sarah, Nicci, and Tammy







0 comments: