CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl's Night Out

This weekend our church had a men's retreat with a special guest speaker...Joe Easterling who ministers a church in Thomasville, GA. Well the ladies decided we needed a girl's night out while the guys were away. We met up at Oscar's Mexican Resturant. This was my first time to eat at Oscar's but it was very good.

I must say a special note about this group of ladies. We are all in a Sunday school class together. Some of the ladies here I knew growing up, but most we have met through church. During my pregnancy I was very lucky to have such a strong group of women that love the Lord as much as I do. I feel very fortunate to have such a great group of friends that we can get together...laugh...cry...or just talk! Our Sunday school class is so wonderful and Shea and I could never re-pay them for everything they did during our pregnancy with Mary Glenn. Ladies if you are reading this...I had such a great time Friday night. We must do this again soon. Thanks for being so special to me and I look forward to making many more memories together.

2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

bethany,

i'm SO excited to see updates on your blog! I've been thinking about you and have just been waiting to hear more on how you are.

is that marion daniel curry in this picture!? if you don't mind, will you tell her i said hello? she's one of my most favorite people ever.

i love seeing that DDD picture, too. it brings back so many wonderful memories of girls i love.

i hope you are doing well. thanks for the updates!

lucyjussely said...

Bethany,
I had the best time Friday night! I find such peace being around such wonderful and loving friends. It is so amazing that some of us have not even known each other long, yet their is such a strong bond amoung us! I think we need a girls retreat! but I don't want to sleep around a campfire while the rain is coming down on me (: !!!you are such a special person and I am so thankful to have you in my life. Love, Lucy