CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Big Day

I feel like every week I say we have a Big Day...but today seems different. I also always feel like I am begging for prayers...but today I REALLY need them. I am a nervous wreck about our appointment this afternoon. I just pray that Mary Glenn has grown but on the other hand I pray for God's will!

For those of you that read the blog often and remember the blog named "I Saw God Today" that I posted a few weeks ago about a song by George Strait won Single of the Year award last night on the CMAs. I thought that was great!!!

Psalm 139:9-10

If I live at the eastern horizon or settle at the western limits, even there Your hand will lead me; Your right hand will hold on to me.

It is very comforting to me to know that God is with me every step of the way with my journey. I don't think I have stopped asking God for comfort and peace today. Thanks in advance for your prayers. We love you all!

In His Words,
Bethany

1 comments:

Sheena said...

It is time I stopped "lurking" and let you know that I have been reading your blog and praying for some time now. I am praying today that "the peace of God that surpasses all comprehension shall guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus" (Phil. 4"7) And the way to obtain that peace? Read verse 8: "Whatever is true; whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure; whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute; if there is anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things".
With love and prayers,
Sheena