CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emotions

Before I get into details of why I titled this post "Emotions" I want to first tell you all about the past few days. Wednesday night after work my mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and a friend headed to Jackson for Missletoe Market Place. Wednesday night we ate dinner at Ely's in Ridgeland...FABULOUS!!! My friend's husband opened the restaurant in February and this was my first time to try it out...I was to say the least very pleased! Thursday was a day filled with shopping! We started the day off at Missletoe and once general admission came in at 11:00 we were walking out the door. I DO NOT do crowds. I will say this...I think I sat on every bench there!!! Mom and I went to Sweet Dreams to buy a couple of outfits for Mary Glenn and then the rest of the day was spent at Renaissance. GREAT SHOPPING!

Friday morning I headed to Mobile with friends for Katie and Richard's wedding weekend. It was such a great time...See pictures below. Katie was gorgeous as usual!!





Well it has been a month since we last saw Mary Glenn on the ultrasound...it has felt longer than that though. My patience has been tested lately. This has been the longest interval of time of actually having an ultrasound but both doctors felt like it was best to give it time for her to grow. I don't know how many times I have worried about her growth...way too many times to count. When it does cross my mind I have to ask God to handle that worry...I press on for an hour...minute...or second...begin to worry again...and then once again turn it over to God. God is much better at handling my worries and fears than I...so it just seems like the logical thing to do. I must understand that if she hasn't grown that this is God's plan. He has a purpose. We go tomorrow for the ultrasound at 1:00...our NST is not until 3:00 and then doctor's visit after the NST. If Mary Glenn has not grown and/or we do not pass the NST then we will most likely head to the delivery room. If she has grown and we do pass the NST (PRAY PRAY PRAY) then we will probably set the date for her delivery...most likely the week of Thanksgiving. For some reason it just seems right for her to come at Thanksgiving...what a blessing she will be to our family.

Shea and I ask for prayers as tomorrow's day at the doctor's office approaches. I am nervous, anxious, worried, excited, etc.... Please pray that God's will be done. We must use this journey to glorify His name and praise Him. I also pray that God prepare Shea, our family and friends, and myself for the news we will receive tomorrow. Only the good Lord knows what is to happen, but Shea and I need to be prepared for whatever...hopefully and prayerfully GREAT news. Of course we pray for GROWTH and a good NST and that Mary Glenn is healthly. Our God works miracles every day! Thank you all for your continued support. We are very thankful to have you all along with us on our journey. God Bless!

1 Peter: 5:6-7 KJV
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Ephesians 3:12 TLB
Now we can come fearlessly right into God's presence, assured of his glad welcome when we come with Christ and trust in Him.

In His Words,
Bethany

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Bethany and Shea!
Hang in there. You will make it through whatever God's plan is. We all are continuing to pray for you and Mary Glenn, and look forward to the news of her arrival whether it is now or a little later. Take care and God bless! --Kristin Gregory-Claytor