CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We passed another NST...

Well we passed our fifth NST. Way to go Mary Glenn! Mary Glenn was a little sleepy this morning..we usually do our NSTs in the afternoon so our sweet tech Cindy had to "zap" her a couple of times to get that heart rate going. For all of you not familiar with the "zap" term it means that the tech will put a little vibration on your belly to stimulate the baby's heartbeat. Dr. Benton said the NST looked good and gave me the go ahead on Missletoe and Katie's wedding!!! I am very excited.

Even though we got good news today I am a little overwhelmed. In saying this I think Dr. Benton could feel that I am a little tired today. I am emotionally drained. I am nervous, scared, and worried already about our doctor visit next Thursday. Next Thursday we will have a growth ultrasound to see how much Mary Glenn has grown in four weeks. Please begin to pray now!!! I just hope she has grown...last time we checked she was 1 pound 3 ozs. We found out today that we will most likely deliver in 3 weeks!!! After Thursday's appointment both doctors (Benton and Perry) will discuss, but Dr. Benton feels very confident that we will take Mary Glenn at 34 weeks. I am 31 weeks 5 days today. Now you may know why I am concerned about her weight!!! GROW MARY GLENN GROW!!!!

Well I am going to go get some work done today as we will leave in a few hours for Jackson. I am going to try to relax and enjoy every moment of my time with friends and family over the next few days. I keep reminding my hard headed self today that GOD IS IN CONTROL!!! I ask for certain prayer requests today: God's will be done, GROWTH for Mary Glenn, for God to prepare Shea and I for the future, peace, strength, guidance, and PATIENCE!!! Thanks so much for joining us on this journey. We couldn't make it without the prayers and support of each of you!!! This morning a sweet friend of mine sent me a verse...it is actually one of my favorites and I will leave you all today with the verse.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go

In His Words,
Bethany

0 comments: