CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Having A Baby, Delivering Today

Hello everyone, I am a friend of Bethany and Shea's and they have asked me to create this post. Bethany and Shea will have their baby, Mary Glenn, Today. After Bethany's appointment, doctors determined that Mary Glenn had not grown and that it would be best for her to enter this world today. Bethany will have a C-section this evening. Please continue to remember them and their families. They have asked for and will greatly appreciate your prayers at this time.
As Bethany and Shea have often reminded us,
God is good!
God is in control!
God's will be done!

Lorin

9 comments:

Sheena said...

Praying, praying, praying! I think it is awesome that even though I am so many thousands of miles away in Australia, God still hears our prayers and can and will intervene in your lives as a result! God IS good, and His will will be done. Praise Him!

blog said...

My prayers are with you! I love yall!

Katie said...

Our prayers are with you!

Katie and Gray

Amy said...

All 3 of you are in our thoughts and Prayers.

Carly Winborne said...

Sweet Bethany,

Wes and I are praying for you. By the time I am leaving this comment, I hope the operation is over and you are seeing with your own eyes a piece of our Lord's miracle!

Looking forward to the update. (Lorin Singletary, is that you?)

Carly (Allen) Winborne

The G's said...

You don't know me, but I have been following your blog for several weeks now. I am praying.

odomfamilyfun said...

I am so glad I checked this before I went to bed! I will be praying for the three of you constantly. Much Love,
Brittany

Jessica said...

You have been in my prayers, may the Lord give the three of you strength.
Jessica Tucker Edwards

Cindy said...

Bethany and Shea, You guys have been such a blessing to me in the short time I have been doing your NSTs. You guys are are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. Thank you for letting God use you to bless my life.

Much love,

Cindy Brown (your NST nurse)