CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Psalm 139: 13-14

Interesting...

After having such an overwhelming morning and worrying constantly about Mary Glenn and her growth...I got to work and had a GREAT verse of the day on my desk, so I thought I would share. I hope you all are having a good Wednesday.

Psalm 139: 13-14
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

PRAISE GOD!!!

Bethany

5 comments:

blog said...

Praise God.

Carly Winborne said...

I'll be at mistletoe on Friday, I hope I get to see you! I'll be on the lookout.

BTW, this was the verse my mother claimed when she was pregnant with me. It's such a special one!

Unknown said...

Bethany -

I just stumbled on your blog through Carly's blog. I have just spent a couple of hours reading through every post. I am praying for you, Shea and Mary Glenn as we speak. You are such a special person and I know God will do something great to glorify Mary Glenn and your family. Keep up the positive posts and I am so glad I found your blog.

Love, Kim Lambert Wingo

Taylor said...

Hey Bethany, I came upon your blog through Bonnie and Blaine's and I have scanned through some of it...it sounds a lot like what Drew and I went through with Caroline. We had to see Dr Perry at 20 weeks and she was diagnosed with IUGR (intaruterine growth restriction) we also had her via c section at 34 wks weighing 2.4pds...if you need anything (including preemie clothes) please call! Taylor(Mitchell)Clayton 601-408-7849

blog said...

I have been thinking about you!