CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Giving In...

Hello to All:

I wanted to make a quick post and ask for special prayers! I couldn't wait any longer and I am going to have an ultrasound tomorrow, Friday, September 12th at 4:15. We will only check for a heartbeat but atleast it will ease my mind on what is going on inside me.

I have felt a little movement from the baby, but the baby is still very small and all her movements I will not be able to feel quite yet. But in saying that when I go a day and haven't felt anything I begin to start worrying...it's just me being human!

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. Shea and I feel them every moment of every day. I will post an update tomorrow night after our appointment...God willing.

Love you all!
Bethany

2 comments:

Betty said...

Shea,
I am Betty Dickerson, Betty Kendrick. Growing up I spent a lot of time at your precious family's home. We have been praying for your sweet baby and of course for you and your wife as well. God is so great and faithful to take care of us and provide. Our grandson was born at 23 wks and weighted 1lb 11oz. He is perfect at 21/2 now. Praise God. We will keep you in our prayers.

Love,

Betty
Betty.Dickerson@usm.edu

Please email me if you find the time.

Alyson Strong Pitt said...

Hi Shea and Bethany,

I am praying for you both and your precious baby girl! I have many of my friends here in New York praying for you too!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Love,
Alyson Strong