CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Quick Update

I promise to post more details this weekend but for now I will give a quick update on our doctor visit from yesterday.

The ultrasound went well...Mary Glenn has grown another week...so we are still 4 weeks behind in growth. She didn't gain any more ounces but did gain some grams...this is normal and not to worry. For a 21 week old baby she is right on track in her weight. We didn't discuss much with Dr. Benton. He stressed to us that the appointment with Dr. Perry on October 6th is VERY CRITICAL and IMPORTANT. Dr. Perry will be able to look over the baby from head to toe specifically looking for birth defects and any chromosomal disorders. After this appointment we will know more about delivery.

Shea and I ask that everyone begin praying for us and Dr. Perry for our October 6th visit. We pray that Mary Glenn is healthy and only just a small baby, but also that God grant us peace for whatever His will may be. Continue to pray for strength, wisdom, guidance, and peace for everyone involved and that God prepare our hearts for the future. Mary Glenn has the high chance of having many problems...we just pray that Shea, our families, and I are ready for what is to come.

A special note to Dr. Benton and Krystal...you guys are so wonderful and Shea and I are very thankful that God brought you into our lives.

In His Love,
Bethany

2 comments:

Bonnie Tyrone said...

Shea & Bethany,
I just wanted to let you guys know that Blaine and I are thinking about you everyday, and we are praying for sweet Mary Glen. I think you guys are two of the strongest people I have ever met and I am in awe of your constant faith. Please keep the blog updated, I check it all the time! If yall need anything do not hesitate to ask. Take care.

Bonnie Tyrone

Carly Winborne said...

My dear Bethany,

I am so sorry I was unable to come to the DDD reunion. One reason I was so looking forward to it was to visit with you. I love hearing updates about you from Wes.

I have been reading your blog and am CERTAINLY keeping you, Shea and sweet baby Mary Glenn in my prayers. I love her little name and know that no matter what, she will be such a blessing for you and your families. What a wonderful family she will be blessed into!

Stay in touch.

Love,
Carly Allen Winborne