CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick Update

Hello to All:

I apologize for not blogging more frequently but we really haven't had any changes since last Friday. Shea and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend at home...spending time together and watching college football. Our Golden Eagles won and beat Arkansas State but the MS State Bulldogs couldn't pull it off in a game against the ranked tigers of Auburn. Sunday after church we celebrated our niece's 8th birthday! Shea's brother Marty and our nephew Lance were home from Texas due to Hurricane Ike so we enjoyed visiting with them!

The work week has been busy for both of us. I personally like it this way because it keeps my mind going in different directions and not strictly focused on the baby. But I would be telling a lie if I didn't say that most of time I am thinking about Mary Glenn. Is she moving? Has she grown? Does she still have a heartbeat? Why can't I feel her move? Are her kidneys functioning? The list can go on and on. I worry constantly and just pray that God can continue to give me peace. Most of you know that I plan things out...but right now God is making my plans and I am trying so hard to let go and be patient. I am sure that His plan is much better and bigger than mine!!!

I would like to remind everyone of our doctor's appointment tomorrow...Sept. 18th at 11:00. We will first have an ultrasound and if Mary Glenn still has a heartbeat and is growing we will visit with Dr. Benton. I will be 24 weeks and 5 days tomorrow so I pray that she is 20 weeks and 5 days and still growing!!! Please pray that God give us peace tomorrow no matter the news we will receive. As always pray for God's will to be done. Don't forget to pray for our family who is also on pins and needles every time we go for a visit. Also pray for Dr. Benton, Krystal, and the nurses...they are so awesome and have been there for us 100%!!! I couldn't ask for anything better.

I will post again tomorrow after our visit as long as it is the Lord's will.

In His Wonderful Name,
Bethany

0 comments: