CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Still no pictures and I apologize. We have had a busy weekend and I need Shea to help me out with which pictures to post and how. He absolutely hates our profile picture so that will change soon. I began to look for a recent picture of us two but couldn't find any...that's so sad! The picture in our profile is at my dear friend Ashley's wedding back in February!!! I also want to post ultrasound pictures but they have to be scanned in and that is way over my head.

I did some shopping yesterday. The plan was to buy for other people as I had several gifts to buy...but that never works. My pregnant co-workers and friends, Jessica and Tammy, went to the Henn's Nest to browse. Well we noticed one rack in the back that said maternity clothes 75% OFF!!! There is no way you can pass a deal like that up so we tried on just about everything in our sizes...hahaha! I got some really good deals so if there is anyone out there in need of some maternity clothes I highly suggest for you to stop by there. The Henn's Nest will no longer carry maternity clothes and she is getting rid of her stock. GOOD DEALS!!! Last night Shea and I brought back old times and played cards with Shea's mom and her friends. I say old times because when Shea and I were dating all of his mom's friends taught me how to play cards. Let me tell you when I say play cards these people mean business. I am by no means good...but we have a BLAST! When we lived in Bassfield we played cards EVERY weekend and Shea and I haven't played in a long time. We had a lot of fun...laughed A LOT...and unfortunately the ladies lost every game. Tommy Bass got a big kick out of it though so I am glad I could make him feel good!

This morning we went to Sunday school and church. I have spent the day at the house and actually about to turn in for night. It's 9:00 and getting close to my bedtime!

Before I say goodnight I must tell special friends congratulations on the birth of their son. During this journey Shea and I have talked with many people...some new faces and some old. We have been fortunate to have met Rachel and Chip Wall. Rachel and Chip are such sweet people and also followers of Jesus Christ. They have been so helpful since we found out the news of Mary Glenn. Shea and I will be forever grateful to them and we look forward to our friendship in the future! Rachel, Chip and their daughter Zaidee welcomed Samuel "Sam" Streeter Wall into their family last Wednesday. Congratulations! We hope to see you soon!

Keep Praying! We are so thankful for the love, support, and prayers from our friends and family.

In His Words,
Bethany

0 comments: