CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Heading to the Doctor...

I am not sure if anyone really reads these post but if so please say a quick prayer for Shea, Mary Glenn, and I. We are headed to see Dr. Benton this morning. I will have my second steroid shot (the first one was NOT pleasant), glucose test, an ultrasound and then a doctor's visit. We will not check for growth but just heart rate and amount of amniotic fluid. We will be checking the growth on Monday in Jackson. Please pray that our Mary Glenn is still fighting for us and that she is okay. I didn't feel her make any significant moves yesterday so I always get a little worried...but at the same time I will not feel every move and she may just be lazy and wanting to rest!!! I will post an update soon!

Thanks in advance for the prayers!

In His Word,
Bethany

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know I check your blog often from my desk (the church office) and we are keeping you in our prayers.Hoping with you for a good report!
-Rebecca Griffith

Pam Williamson said...

Bethany and Shea,
We are always checking your blog, and constantly keeping you in our prayers.
Many Blessings,
pam

blog said...

Saying a prayer for you now. You are in my thoughts. I check every day for updates.

Sherry Broom said...

We pray every day for you and your family and also check your blog for updates, so please keep on keeping us posted! We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sherry and Jody Broom