CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Psalm 13: 4-5

This morning after my two hours of sleep I got last night I opened up my Beth Moore devotion book and Psalm 13:4-5 was today's verse. I thought I would share it with you this morning.
My foes will rejoice because I am shaken. But I have trusted in Your faithful love; my heart will rejoice in Your deliverance.
Here are a couple more verses that have been going through my head most of the night:
Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who have been called according to his purpose.
Pslam 34:4 - I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

As always thanks for your continued prayers and support. We will be leaving in a couple of hours for a journey to Jackson.

In His Word,
Bethany

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Praying for you from Italy!
Jessica

Carly Winborne said...

Bethany,

I am praying for you now. It's 1:06pm, so I hope your appointment is near over. Please update when you can. I know God is at work.

Carly