CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wait, Watch, and See

Last Monday Dr. Perry said that we would now have to Wait, Watch, and See. I must tell you that is MUCH easier said than done. I am struggling. This morning I prayed to God to give me peace about the unknown. Me not knowing what is going on with Mary Glenn is VERY hard. She is constantly on my mind. Today has been overwhelming hard. I am so anxious and nervous about our viist tomorrow in Jackson with the cardiologosit. At my office I have a Promises & Blessings book on my desk that gives me a scripture verse for each day of the week. The past three days the Lord has been talking to me through these verses.

Monday (10/13)
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. (Psalm 27:14 KJV)

Tuesday (10/14)
The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps. (Proverbs 16:9 NRSV)

Wednesday (10/15) One of my favorites!!!
I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. (Psalm 34:4-5 NIV)

How awesome are these verses??? I take comfort by reading and then re-reading these verses. Please continue to pray for us, especially tomorrow at 9:00. We continue to ask for you to pray for God's will to be done and for God to prepare us for the outcome. Of course, we ask for encouraging words at our doctor's visit tomorrow. On a special note, I ask for peace and comforting. It is very hard for me to stay focused but I am trying. God is good and HE IS IN CONTROL!!!

In His Words,
Bethany

1 comments:

blog said...

You are doing a great job and handling all of this with such grace. She is so lucky to have you for a mother.