CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rescheduled...

I want to let you all know that our appointment with Dr. Shores has been cancelled tomorrow. I got a call today at 4:45 from her office. She has a virus and the appointment has been rescheduled for October 30th at 9:00 a.m. Please pray for me as you may know that I am very disappointed and upset about the change in days. I am an emotional wreck already and I was so looking forward to finding out about Mary Glenn's heart and the severity of the issue. So now we WAIT again...for two more weeks!!! Also, once again I must turn everything over to God and allow Him to come to me and give me comfort and peace. HE IS IN CONTROL!!! We will be going to see Dr. Benton for an NST Friday morning and the dreaded 3 hour glucose test. Please pray that everything goes well Friday and that our family can leave for the beach and enjoy a much needed weekend away. Also pray for Dr. Shores that she will be feeling better soon.

In His Words,
Bethany

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Bethany & Shea!
I didn't get to talk to you after Sunday School last week, but I keep an eye on your blog for updates all the time. God only gives us what we can handle and remember that the road to patience is paved with that patience being challenged. I have to remind myself that every day. I'm so excited for you guys and know that God is keeping you in His care. He has a master plan that we can't see. Keep us posted and let us know if you need help with anything. Take care, Kristin Gregory-Claytor

blog said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are thinking about you.