CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

Well you know the saying..."When it rains it pours"? Well that is what is going on with me right now. Our weekend was really good. Saturday morning I got to spend some time with friends in Jackson. We hosted a wedding shower for my friend Katie. It was good for me to get out and visit with friends that I don't get to see very often. Saturday night we went to the USM game...it was a great game but USM did not come up on top. Maybe next week! Today was a GREAT Sunday. The guest pastor at church is one of my favorites...Dr. James Baird and he did an outstanding job with is message. After the service I got to spend time with a very special family member that I love dearly and don't get to see often. Even though you are a democrat Bev...I still love you! HAHA! Well after church Shea and I went home to relax...Shea had complained a little about not feeling well. Let's just say by 7:15 tonight I was dropping him off at Immediate Care with fever of 101 and tears in my eyes!!! This afternoon has just been emotional and with Shea sick it didn't help. I am so overcome with emotions for tomorrow that this just topped it off. We felt like Shea had a stomach bug just not sure. Well of course I couldn't go into Immediate Care because the last thing I need is to get myself or Mary Glenn sick. Well we were right with the diagnosis and Shea has a stomach virus. Shea explained our situation to the doctor because I am thinking even the least little thing may effect Mary Glenn a lot worse than it would a normal unborn baby. The doctor did not feel like the baby would be effected but informed Shea that he needed to keep his distance from me. So now I am writing this post at my parent's house while Shea is at our house. There is a high possibility that Shea will not be able to go with me to Jackson tomorrow and my heart is breaking. I can honestly say I broke tonight when I heard this news! We will see how he is doing tomorrow and make that decision then. Please pray for us...Shea feels so guilty that he is not here for me and I feel so sorry for him because there is nothing we can do...once again totally dependent on our God. Our God is GREAT and my faith is in Him! Even though both of our hearts are breaking...we turn our eyes on Him and believe in Him.

Tomorrow is such a big day. I can not even begin to tell you how many emotions I am going through and the thoughts that constantly stay on my mind. Please continue to pray for our 11:00 visit with Dr. Perry. As of now my mom will be going with me. I ask for you all to pray for God's will to be done, for God to prepare Shea, Mary Glenn, our family, and myself for the diagnosis, Dr. Perry and also for encouragement.

Last week Shea's sister sent me an e-mail titled "Your Birthday Bible Verse". To be honest most of the time I ignore forwards but for some reason I felt lead to check this out. So I went to a website...typed in my birthday and this is the verse that was used for my birthday...James 1:12..
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

I have thought of this verse often since I read it and I am clinging to it tonight with many others. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and I will post soon with results from tomorrow's visit...God willing.

In His Word,
Bethany

0 comments: