CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

27 Weeks and 6 Days

Today I am 27 weeks and 6 days for those that are keeping track. I had my first NST today and things went well. Mary Glenn's heartrate stayed consistent in the 150s which made Dr. Benton very happy. We got the stamp of approval for another week. My next NST will be next Friday morning along with my 3 hour glucose test!!! I am not sure if I will have an ultrasound Friday.

Keep praying for another positive visit to the doctor next Friday but also next Thursday when we go to see the cardiologoist for Mary Glenn's heart. If everything looks good to the doctors then we will be heading the beach for a wedding. I must say that this would be the third time that I have tried to go out of town...so I pray that we are in good enough health to make the trip!!!

I hope you all have a good weekend!

Bethany

1 comments:

blog said...

Send me your email address and I will give you my number. I would love to talk to you. Hopefully we will meet up soon! My email address is clairewebbgreen(at)hotmail.com