CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR GROWTH!

This post will be short and to the point...Dr. Benton gave us the go ahead on our beach trip. The NST went well today and Dr. Benton said that part looked good. We had an ultrasound today too. It doesn't seem that Mary Glenn has grown much. She has only gained an ounce and we have lost a week of growth. Of course I am VERY disappointed and discouraged but I must turn my eyes upon Jesus and ask for his help! Once finding out the news Dr. Benton called Dr. Perry in Jackson. Dr. Perry said to keep pressing on as is and do not change anything. Dr. Benton let Shea and I know that both doctors (Perry and Benton) did not feel that I would pass the first NST test and I would be having a c-section that day. Well I have passed two now so that is optimistic. Dr. Perry and Benton explained to us that right now she has grown some and her NST is good, so right now she is better off in the womb because of her lungs. Most importantly right now is her growth!!!! Krystale did see the sliver of fluid around her heart so it is still there but we will wait on Dr. Shores visit to get that explanation.

I ask now for everyone to keep praying. It is so important and I know I have some powerful prayer warriors out there! We pray for her growth, Dr. Shores upcoming heart visit, and God's will. Please pray for myself too. I am struggling but by God's grace staying strong. I left the doctor today very discouraged and tired. We will go back to Dr. Benton's office next Friday for another NST. Until the I am sure I will post again...but keep praying for MARY GLENN TO GROW!!!

In His Words,
Bethany

3 comments:

Shari said...

I do not remember how I was directed to your blog. I am praying for your precious baby and you, too.

Carly Winborne said...

Praying for growth, as I type! I'm off to fold laundry and will pray for growth the entire time. I think of you and your sweet baby all the time! I'm thankful you've made it this far. Keep on keeping on!

Julie said...

My thoughts are with you! Although our situations are different, I remember those days, and sometimes when I would feel so...you know...I would find something that would be special for my sweet girl, like a rubber ducky. Then, eat something to get her going and laugh every time she would kick! Her kicking was our communication time! Your child is so specail, and remember that although you are tired, HE will give you the strength to continue, and this little life will magnify HIS beauty and glorify HIS name. You can do this!! We are all cheering you on and praying for you!