CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Please Remember...

I just wanted to remind everyone to say a special prayer for Shea, Mary Glenn, and I today at 1:00. I have my first NST (non stress test). They will be checking fetal assessments and making sure MG is not in distress. If so they could tell me to rest or if it is bad enough they could decide to deliver MG. I PRAY THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!! This is just a routine visit and I will have this test each Friday.

Also...please say a special prayer for myself. I have been fighting a cold all week and would only take a Tylenol Sinus here and there. I am totally terrified to put anything in my body even if all the doctors say it is fine. Well this morning I woke up feeling HORRIBLE. I have started taking a Z-Pak but I pray I start feeling better soon.

I will post later today...the good Lord willing...

Here is the scripture from today:

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see...By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead. Hebrews 11:1,4

In His Words,
Bethany

0 comments: